Home  |  Contact US  |  NEWSLETTER

Permits & Licenses

Importing can become a complex process when special permits or licenses are required.  These might include USDA import permits for fruits and vegetables, fish and wildlife import permits, or licenses to import liquor. Western Overseas has many years of experience in handling complex commodities and we work closely with the various government agencies that require these special permits and licenses.

Contact us to determine which licenses or permits your products need.